Carter still absolutely adores her and calls her sweetie all the time. She loves him just as much and saves most of her giggles for him. You can tell she just can't wait to be able to keep up with her big brother and follow him everywhere. I sure hope they always love and adore each other as much as they do now. I'm not naive enough to think it will ALWAYS be this way, but I can see where they might be each other's best friends. It's really super sweet.
Notes to the kids:
Carter, you are such a funny, sweet boy. You are so smart and perceptive, you amaze us everyday with things you notice. Your laughter is contagious and you do silly little things to make us laugh all the time. We couldn't love you more and just know you will never cease to amaze us. I love you sweet Camryn! Your smiles and giggles fill my heart with love and happiness! I can't believe you are going to be 6 months old this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment